ModuleCo offers fast-track, design and build, fully-fitted permanent healthcare buildings, produced using state of the art modular construction techniques.
Robust, high quality and sophisticated they enable the rapid provision of essential healthcare facilities where they are needed most to ease capacity pressure within the NHS and private healthcare organisations.
A ModuleCo facility offers significant benefits compared to traditional construction methods:
Our modular construction techniques do not compromise on specification or build quality and our facilities are:
- Programme times are reduced by more than 50%
- On-site programme times are shortened by more than 50%, reducing on-site disruption and environmental impact
- Precision assembly carried out in a clean, controlled, factory environment guaranteeing a greater build quality than that achieved through traditional construction methods
- Process-driven construction methodology enabling programme and budget certainty
- Flexibility for future expansion by increasing the building footprint or providing additional storeys
- Designed with a structural life in excess of 60 years
- Fully compliant with UK building regulations and NHS HBN and HTM standards
- Able to match existing structures through the use of traditional building cladding systems