ModuleCo have recently provided a number of mission critical modular healthcare facilities across the UK for the NHS and private healthcare providers in the past 12-18 months. For more information on these schemes please click below to download our current project updates.
Over 130 healthcare facilities, principally to NHS trusts, have been provided over the last 20 years.
Working in close collaboration with acute trusts, CCGs, architects, consultants and contractors, modular facilities we have provided include:
- Theatres – GA, orthopaedic and ophthalmic with self-contained plant in both tightly constrained, busy city centre hospitals and in greenfield sites
- Day Surgery units with up to 4 theatres, recovery and patient support facilities
- Bespoke designed imaging facilities, MRI, CT and cardiac catheterisation
- In-patient facilities, accommodating up to 60 beds, surgical , medical and dialysis
- Maternity complexes including obstetric theatres, birthing rooms and SCBU
- Laboratories including cleanroom and containment facilities
- Mortuary and pathology facilities
- A&E facilities